While Grace Center for Maternal and Women’s Health employs paid staff, it relies heavily on volunteers to serve its clients in the community. The following sources of funding are utilized to fund the operations and outreach for our Center:
- Donations from the public through several fund-raising activities
- Donations from businesses in the Community
- Donations from area churches
- Grants from the Community. We are recipients of grants from the …
- Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
- Qlarant Foundation
- Worcester County Health Department
- State of Maryland
To send a donation, click on the yellow button below to be redirected to our PayPal donation page. Thank you for your support and generosity!
We would also like to provide huge thanks to the Qlarant Foundation and Community Foundation for their support to Grace Center for Maternal & Women’s Health. Learn more about each of the foundations by clicking on a logo to visit their website.